Booty Bouncing - Indianapolis, IN

I want to thank Dr. Zollman and his team for...

I want to thank Dr. Zollman and his team for helping me through this process from making a decision to the new me! I had Lipo done to my arms, mid-section, scar revision and a brazilian butt lift. Mind you I got estimates from serveral other Doctors here in Indianapolis Indiana and they either sold me my vision but Zollman helped me totally see what was missing in my vision.

You have to see it too believe it! I am still sore but I look fabulous. You talk about looking natural and being in porportion, thats me. Dr. Zollman is an artist! Throughout the process they were honest and promised nothing other than I was going to look and feel great. He was right my tush looks fabulous and it feels so natural. If you need a little lift he is your guy. Not only does he have the experience but between me and you he is the type of guy that likes a well shaped butt and you can tell he has done his homework. LOL! I seriously look and feel great and he is definitely the Picasso of helping a 40 + reclaim her 25+ ish shape.

One week after the Operation I went in for a check-up and saw a lady who asked me what I had done and I told her, a week later I see her at the store. She was so impressed by the way I looked that she said, she was concerned about the cost and I told her I got three estimates and I felt his prices were fair and more important than anything his service before and after was great. She said, "What is his number again, I am going to call him right now!"

If you have any questions please ask. Good Luck - refine back to me and happy about it!

pictures

I will get see if I can get my before and after photos from Doctor Zollman and post them as I get them. Still feeling great and looking better each day.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

If you thinking of plastic surgery this is a doctor you do not want to rule out. How much time will you loose just getting an estimate?

please posts pics
Thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with your surgery. Look forward to seeing you! ~ Amy, Linda and Dr. Zollman
Wow....so happy u got what u want....congrats!!! PICS pleaseeeee :p
Great!Post some b4 & afters!
Aww..good for you! Please post before and after pics