Vaser Liposuction and Tummy Tuck - Noblesville, IN

I had vaser liposculpting and tummy tuck. I could...

I had vaser liposculpting and tummy tuck. I could not be happier. I did quite a bit of research so I knew what expect. Also I have the greatest doctor. My Dr. and her staff are great. I had 3 consultations before. I was given a big packet of pre-op and post-op care.I choose to do surgery without going under however I don't remember hardly anything and felt no pain during surgery. They had me return the next day to change my bandage. I choose this type of surgery because of the quick turn around time. I have 3 boys and don't have much time for recovery. I only took pain medication for the first 3 days and only at night to sleep. I spent the second car shopping with my husband. I could have returned to work 4 days later but my schedule gave me 5 days off.

I am now 4 weeks post op. I find it is most comfortable to keep my garment on. I am still amazed at the low level of discomfort and how quickly I have recovered. I did have a couple of spot that had to be restitched. Any question or issue I have had arise Dr. JS has quickly accommodated me and set me at ease.

I had very low self esteem due to the fact that I had the tremendous amount of hanging fat and skin. I still got many comments on when my baby was due and it has been 5 years since I had my last son. I immediately had results. I have only gone down 2 pants sizes and lost only 4 pounds. I have knew going into it that it takes about 4months for your body to start dropping the weight so I am not surprise. But I already feel so much better. My daily back pain is gone also.

I am looking forward to seeing what my new body looks like when I am completely healed in 6 months. It is like a surprise every day right now.

omg your results are amazing!
Dr. Jones Singer

Was low pain and fast recovery. Also very affordable. If you don't have much time to lay around and recover or off work this is the way to go. Also I did not have much post op care to maintain. For the amount of fat I needed removed I had to have a tummy tuck to keep from having a mass of hanging skin. Dr and her staff made it comfortable for me with no surprises.