how lng do you need to really wear compression spankys? - Carmel, IN

After i had my belly tuck i could sleep in my bed...

after i had my belly tuck i could sleep in my bed flat but did use pillows under my kness to take away some pressure. i had to get certain kind of pain meds cause most make me vomit, and i sure didnt want to do that and tear stitches. im at 5 weeks. i went back to work after a week and couldnt stay all day for the firsrt three days but after that i was good for work. i was just wondering how long i really need to wear compression spankys? i am finally back into my jeans yeah!!!! i would definately do it again. my dr did not use draining tubes, and thats one of the things i looked for when looking for the right dr.

he listen to what i wanted done before recommending to me what he thought i needed and we agreed. i liked the fact i did not have to have draing tubes. he was very understanding and found the right pain meds for me before surgery. my nurse that comes in with dr always is available for my phone calls and answers all my concerns. i liked the fact that i could sleep in my own bed wiht just a little discomfort.