More then Satisfied with Results - Indian Wells, CA

I am a 20 year old male and my teeth were not...

I am a 20 year old male and my teeth were not terrible but they were far from perfect. I felt self concious about them for two reasons. One is I had braces at a young age and back then I did not care for my physical appearance like I do now. So I did not take care of my teeth or follow the dentists instructions for maintaining my braces. Due to my ignorance I had stained teeth around where the brackets were. Second they were no where near as straight as they should have been because I did not utilize my rubber bands.

After reading about numerous ways for teeth whitening or reconstruction, Lumineers caught my eye the most. I felt brave enough to try them because they don"t require hardly any tooth reconstruction to be worn and yes they are permanent but can be removed if necessary. I set up a consultation and decided to do it. They took my impressions that day and gave me a book on various tooth colors and shapes to choose from. After I chose, they sent the impressions in and within only about two weeks they had them ready. The procedure was very fast and completely painless. The results were outstanding. Perfect straight white teeth. One follow a week later to remove the cement from between your teeth so you can floss and that is it! 20 year lifetime warranty if you get a cleaning every six months. Yes it is rather expensive, I did ten teeth all on top at $1,010 a tooth but got a 10% discount for paying cash and it was worth every penny. I get complimented on my teeth all the time now and I can hardly keep myself from smiling. They gave me so much confidence I almost feel like I can pick up women just by smiling now. Yes thats an exagerration but you get the point. Im happy with my results and recommend them to anyone looking for a perfect smile.

Pics are not great but its easy to tell I have a beautiful smile now.

I haven't looked at your pictures but you are a pretty smart twenty year old male if you have already realised that the only thing you have to do to get a woman to like you is to be confident in yourself and smile. So irresistible when someone radiates happiness.
Your teeth look fabulous! I hope I have such luck!
So jealous of your teeth! They're exactly what I want.
Steven R. Frimtzis

I did not research many dentists at all. I kinda just jumped into this and got lucky with an outstanding dentist.