More then Satisfied with Results - Indian Wells, CA

I am a 20 year old male and my teeth were not...

I am a 20 year old male and my teeth were not terrible but they were far from perfect. I felt self concious about them for two reasons. One is I had braces at a young age and back then I did not care for my physical appearance like I do now. So I did not take care of my teeth or follow the dentists instructions for maintaining my braces. Due to my ignorance I had stained teeth around where the brackets were. Second they were no where near as straight as they should have been because I did not utilize my rubber bands.

After reading about numerous ways for teeth whitening or reconstruction, Lumineers caught my eye the most. I felt brave enough to try them because they don"t require hardly any tooth reconstruction to be worn and yes they are permanent but can be removed if necessary. I set up a consultation and decided to do it. They took my impressions that day and gave me a book on various tooth colors and shapes to choose from. After I chose, they sent the impressions in and within only about two weeks they had them ready. The procedure was very fast and completely painless. The results were outstanding. Perfect straight white teeth. One follow a week later to remove the cement from between your teeth so you can floss and that is it! 20 year lifetime warranty if you get a cleaning every six months. Yes it is rather expensive, I did ten teeth all on top at $1,010 a tooth but got a 10% discount for paying cash and it was worth every penny. I get complimented on my teeth all the time now and I can hardly keep myself from smiling. They gave me so much confidence I almost feel like I can pick up women just by smiling now. Yes thats an exagerration but you get the point. Im happy with my results and recommend them to anyone looking for a perfect smile.

Pics are not great but its easy to tell I have a beautiful smile now.

Steven R. Frimtzis

I did not research many dentists at all. I kinda just jumped into this and got lucky with an outstanding dentist.

I haven't looked at your pictures but you are a pretty smart twenty year old male if you have already realised that the only thing you have to do to get a woman to like you is to be confident in yourself and smile. So irresistible when someone radiates happiness.
Your teeth look fabulous! I hope I have such luck!
So jealous of your teeth! They're exactly what I want.
Well that is unfortunate. I just hit my one year mark of wearing them and have no problems at all. I really love them and hope I never have any problems with them because I would be devestated.
Fell for the hype that they'd last up to 20 years ... got them 3 fell off within the first year. One broken in the first 2 years. And I just lost 3 more.

AFTER they were installed, I got the REAL warranty ... 5 years limited. And if you have a problem, don't expect Lumineers Corp to help you out. You have to go to the dentist who put them in. And the referrals from Lumineers .. oh, the dentists PAY them for the referrals; they are no indication of the quality of the work you will have done.

This time I'm going for cheaper replacements. If they're only going to last five years, that's $200 a month for the "privilege" of having them.
I work for a dentist and can tell u personally that I have dealth with lumineers and they do warranty each lumineer for one replacement. Regardless of how it chipped. I have them and have had to deal with a few warranty issues... So u either misunderstood ur dentist or he is super lazy. Yes the dentist is out the time to replace them but that's what happens when ur a dentist u have to replace things sometimes. But there should be no cost associated with replacement. I just think u got a terrible unethical dentist!
Yes it definately reassures me that it was money well invested.

So glad to hear you are loving your Lumineers! How long has it been since you had them placed?

I had them put on August 1, 2011 almost a year already now. I have no problems with them at all either and they look just as good as the day I got them.

That is wonderful! I know a lot of people have said they feel bulky. I'm guessing they don't feel that way to you, is that right?

Not at all, yes they are a little bigger then my real teeth but they look completely natural on me. Not one person has ever said they look too big or unatural. Never in my life have I had a women interupt a conversation to tell me how perfect my teeth were until just the other day. Everyone I tell that I wear Lumineers want to get them for themselves. The only flaw is how expensive they but if your willing to spend the money they are well woth it. Another thing is I did the entire top of my mouth that you can see when I smile and that may be a reason they don't look unatural. If i only did a few then it would probably look different in comparison with my real teeth size and color.

Ladies are interrupting you to tell you what great teeth you have?! No wonder you are loving it!! That has to feel good. :)

Hey Lucas07! You're one lucky guy! I just got 8 Lumineers on my upper teeth and they feel thick. When I tried them on 3weeks ago, they were so bulky and long. And I told my dentist that I am not happy with it. So she sent it back to the lab in California to have it adjusted in terms of length and bulkiness. It arrived last week, I tried them on again and it is better than my first trial. Now they are cemented, but really feels thick at the tip. I never get any complement from friends. All they said was "they look thick" which makes me really sad. Instead of being happy, I'm getting a little depressed bec of this lumineers. I should've done traditional veneers than lumineers. And by the way, my dentist had to shave my teeth a little bit just so they won't look bulky but they still feel thick.