Had TT 3 Wks Ago and So Far Have No Complaints

I had tt about 20 days ago, and I have no issues...

I had tt about 20 days ago, and I have no issues with revovery so far, everything is been going on smoothly.

i have a question: is it true that we can see the results only after 4 to 6months and will there be a chance to develop fat arround the hip areas just below the flank areas where you get your lipo done to contour your flank areas. I am just suspicious if we will develop fat in future after a few yrs. someone please answer my questions and help.

I have no recovery issues the only painful days were the first 3 dys and i was perfectly normal after i came home, i agree that i do have some soreness in the umblical area as i had the umblical hernia got repaired and that area is also getting healed ok.

Hi its 22nd of july and i passed one month and two...

Hi its 22nd of july and i passed one month and two days of my surgery absolutely no pain and no regrets for doing it, but only thing to worry is swelling i feel bloated all day and I am not hogging on food trying to be in lot of control and like all the other reviews said I am being patient and waiting for atleast 3 months to be over, as of now its only one month so i want to give some time I wish i had done this in US if it was covered by insurance company as i am going thru the Hernia removal also, anyone has any idea reg this, does the insu takes care of the expenses when undergone hernia removal. THis is the only regret i have i would have saved lot of money i will update in another 2 wks

He is reasonable, and patient enough and has done good job so far I am happy with his work