Life Changing Procedure -India

I am 30 days post- op and writing this review has...

I am 30 days post- op and writing this review has been the most difficult thing I have done in a long time.... You may wonder why ? Well, having read all the exceptionally complimentary reviews by previous patients in regards to Dr. Sameer Karkhanis, his team and the hospital, I am lost for words, all I can say is that I reiterate every word that has been said about Dr. Karkhanis and his team. He is everything and some more as said in all his reviews. I have no hesitation recommending The Center for Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery.

Instead, I will write about my experience. I have had 2 ceasarians, the last one being 8 years ago, since then I have had loose skin better known as skin laxity and stretch marks below the navel in addition to muscle dehiscence of the abdominal wall. This has always bothered me, especially because I am not obese and am far from being over weight according to my height and general body make up and structure.

Since my pregnancies I have always been weary of my figure and have always hidden behind baggy, frumpy clothes and choosen to wear clothes 2 sizes bigger. Wearing a bikini was out of the question ! It has bothered both my husband and I.

No amount of exercise or dieting would help get rid of the 'sagging' skin. I lost confidence and self esteem and hated shopping for clothes !

With the encouragement of my husband and mother, I decided to go for a tummy tick combined with Vaser Liposelection of the flanks, hips and thighs.

I did extensive research over the Internet and narrowed down two clinics/ doctors. I spoke to both doctors over the phone and my initial teleconversation and the professional manner in which my queries were handled for all my concerns, convinced me that I was making the correct choice by choosing to have my surgery at the Center for Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery.

This was further confirmed at my initial consultation with Dr. Karkhanis. He talked me through the whole procedure and what I was to expect from the surgery with great patience. His professional attitude and expertise made me comfortable and any inital fears I had of the surgery were immediately dispelled.

I was ready for the surgery and quite excited to see the outcome, I knew from this day forward my life was about to change .... Bye bye big mama clothes and hello to sexy, figure hugging outfits.

The day of the surgery was a total blur as you can imagine...the last thing I remember before the anaesthetic taking its effect was Dr. Karkhanis asking me my preference in music, I remember answering him and then waking up several hours later with a sharp pain in my back and abdomen.

The next few days seem to go slowly, as expected with any surgery, recovery seems to be an upward and painful task and as the saying goes 'there is no gain without any pain.' The pain was well managed by pain killers and recovery has been quick ever since.

I believe the rest is all history... I am thrilled with the outcome and have no regrets, even the pain was worth it ! I only wish I had had the surgery earlier and not waited 8 years. My mum and husband are my best confidantes and without their continuous support and encouragement this would not have been possible.

I was thrilled to go clothes shopping on the 6th day after my surgery, I can not express what a wonderful feeling it is to try on dresses that actually fit and make you look stunning. I wanted to buy the entire store !

Women shy away from cosmetic surgery, but it should be embraced, we are so lucky that with modern science and experienced doctors we are able to alter ourselves to boost our self esteem and be happy at what we see in the mirror. The stigma of plastic surgery being only for the rich and famous is nonsense, anyone can do it and I would give my personal recommendation !
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sameer Karkhanis knows what he is doing ! He has been very professional and supportive from day 1, he has given his advice and time throughout my procedure and post op care. Throughout my stay at the hospital, Dr. Karkhanis came to see me twice a day, every day, despite his busy schedule. He really does care about his patients ! His friendly and bubbly nature puts you at ease and gives you confidence knowing you are in good hands. The procedure went very smoothly and based on my personal experience, I have no hesitation recommending Dr. Karkhanis, I would definitely come back to him for future cosmetic procedures.

Hoping to see pics of your progress. Happy healing!