Energized - India, IN

Feels awesome to share this true story, i work as...

Feels awesome to share this true story, i work as Director Sales with one of the American Hotel chains, I was based in middle east for 5 years, during this transition period I lost lot of hair due to high chemical content in Gulf water, I developed a bald patch over a period of time, which was getting noticed. Being in the industry, where I need to interact with people from Global destinations, not just dressing up at your best is enough, looks does matter, I was losing my confidence and was wanting to regain badly. I was recommended to Dr. Sameer Karkhanis, my initial consultation was very promising, I kept the tempo and gradually went ahead with the surgery, post surgery, I had to be a, lot patient, but I must say the wait was worth. Dr Sameer guided me right from the core and the results were noticed, I have gained my hair almost 75% and with the continued medication I am certain I will gain the rest in another quarter (Post surgery you must take care of your hair, nourishing and taking good care recommended for minimum 12 months to see great results).
How do I feel - I do not feel conscious any more to talk to youngsters at WORK or when I am out socializing. Post regaining my hair, I have developed a passion for workouts and working hard to look leaner. There no great feeling than feeling and looking young. I must is say, the surgery is a good relief to we middle aged youngsters, who are always on the radar of meeting the corporate deadlines.
No matter what the GRIND, as we say JO DIKHTA HAI WHO BIKTA HAI. That’s what I got when I visited Dr. Sameer Karkhanis. Worth a try………………
So glad you had such a positive experience and that you gained our confidence back! Did you take before and after pictures? Glad to hear this experience also led you down the path to becominng more fit, how is the working out going?
India Plastic Surgeon