Man Boobs Since 14 - India

I had man boobs since 14. I was very shy. Used to...

I had man boobs since 14. I was very shy. Used to pull my shirt, pinch my nipples and what not pathetic things to hide them. Now I am 18 and decided to have surgery before going to college. Went to the doctor. He said you need to have a surgery. Had my surgery on 24/06/2013. Under general anesthesia I had my liposuction + gland removal. Doctor gave me a chest belt to wear for 2 weeks and gave painkillers and antibiotics. I am not allowed to do any gym or running till 6 weeks post op. I am very happy after 3 weeks but it too soon to say anything. Need to wait more time. People say that it takes at least 6 months to say anything. I am posting my photos. First photo is 2 weeks post op and second in 18 days post op. Please tell that if it is looking good after surgery? Would it matter if I wear my belt for additional 4 weeks as I see in the most of the sites? In the right areola (in pic) the skin looks swollen below the stitches, can anyone please tell whether it is seroma, hematoma or regular swelling due to stitches ?
Dr. Prakash