Not Permanent- Repeated Visits Reqd - India

Had very thick growth all over the lower face. I...

Had very thick growth all over the lower face. I underwent eight sittings. To cut a long story short, I had minimum growth for about 4 months after each sitting, and then the hair came back as thick and dense as ever. Bottomline? I understand I will have to get individual sittings every 4 months. The treatment isn't permanent- not by a long shot. If you have the money, go for it. Otherwise get frequent waxing done (or regularly apply 'ubtan' on your face- Google it to find what it is). Exercise, drink plenty of water and have lots of fruits and fresh veggies. Unwanted hair is mainly a result of PCOS- defeat it first. It will automatically solve a lot of other problems and make you feel less burdened and annoyed in general.

Kaya

The doctors at Kaya do not come across as real doctors. I am sorry to say, but it's just another salon. Towards the 7th-8th sitting, they became pretty indifferent and even discourteous. All they care about is whether the client is ready to buy their products or buy another 'package'.

They should have let you know that people with PCOS do require continued treatment. For people without pcos laser does offer permanent reduction.
Sorry, I meant $600, not $6,000.