Not Permanent- Repeated Visits Reqd - India

Had very thick growth all over the lower face. I...

Had very thick growth all over the lower face. I underwent eight sittings. To cut a long story short, I had minimum growth for about 4 months after each sitting, and then the hair came back as thick and dense as ever. Bottomline? I understand I will have to get individual sittings every 4 months. The treatment isn't permanent- not by a long shot. If you have the money, go for it. Otherwise get frequent waxing done (or regularly apply 'ubtan' on your face- Google it to find what it is). Exercise, drink plenty of water and have lots of fruits and fresh veggies. Unwanted hair is mainly a result of PCOS- defeat it first. It will automatically solve a lot of other problems and make you feel less burdened and annoyed in general.

Kaya

The doctors at Kaya do not come across as real doctors. I am sorry to say, but it's just another salon. Towards the 7th-8th sitting, they became pretty indifferent and even discourteous. All they care about is whether the client is ready to buy their products or buy another 'package'.