Excellent Doctor and Very Happy with the Dental Implants - India, IN

Excellent dentist, very professional and efficient...

Excellent dentist, very professional and efficient. He discussed all the treatment options, related cost and time involved with me at length during my initial free consultation. The clinic was very neat, clean and well illuminated, probably one of the best dental clinics I have ever visited.

I had been wearing a removable denture for sometime and was referred to them by a friend who had gotten a dental implant done from them previously, I got two dental implants and a few fillings done from them. I was very comfortable throughout the treatment. After 4 months of my first visit, I visited them again to get teeth placed on the implants. I am now able to eat very comfortable and don't have to worry about taking these teeth out.

Getting the treatment done in India from them cost me half of what I would have spent for the exact same treatment here in UK. This was an added benefit as I got to save money and travel around in India as well.
India Cosmetic Dentist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  Very happy to hear you love the results.