Blurred Vision & Inflammation Post Wavefront Lasik

I did lasik to get my vision corrected. The...

I did lasik to get my vision corrected. The technology used was wavefront lasik technology. I got the treatment done on 8th January 2010. The treatment was relatively painless.

I had lasik treatment (using wavefront) in both my eyes and its been 10 days. I sometimes get temporary blurred vision just in my right eye especially after I wake up from a couple of hours of sleep. Why would this happen? Also in my post op consultation my doctor said I had inflammation in my right eye and has prescribed eye drops. Is this a cause for concern? Also, I am confused if the blurred vision is because of dry eyes or inflammation? Please help.

Doctor not open about post lasik side effects.

Sounds like normal post op course. May be either dry eye issues and/or post op inflammation, which should improve over time. If you are concerned, make sure to discuss it with your surgeon!
Thanks Dr. Cary for your reply. Any idea what precautions I should take to alleviate the issue? Since yesterday I am also having very minor pain in the right eye - is that because of inflammation? I also work on computers a lot during day time (~ 8 hours) - should I reduce that? What should I do to help reduce dry eyes?