Incredibly Happy After Surgery

For many years I have known I wanted larger,...

For many years I have known I wanted larger, fuller pretty breast. After nursing my second daughter I was left with very small deflated breasts. I was defiantly embarrassed and extremely self conscious. I went on a mission looking for a board certified doctor.

I came across Dr. P's website, it was filled with educational information. Hundreds of before and after pictures. At my first consultation I was asked if I was interested in meeting patients who had breast augmentation surgery. I was able to see his work first hand, I even got the opportunity to ask how their experience was, from the doctor to the staff.

After meeting several patients and hearing their stories and how delighted they all were after surgery, it was very easy for me to book my surgery. Dr. P went over in detail of what look I was trying to achieve, I must say he did a perfect job!

My self confidence level is at its highest. I really love my new breast. In fact many of my friends were so impressed they too have went to Dr. P for beautiful breast. I’m truly grateful for Dr. P and staff!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Because you will get a exceptional result!