Im 17 Years Old Iam Getting a Rinoplastia - Mexico, MO

Growing up i was uncomfortable with my nasal hump...

Growing up i was uncomfortable with my nasal hump my nose is small but it it noticable when i face a certain direction. The best part is that my surgery is today i feel excited /nervous , i will be posting pictures and updating every week on my progress. Do not be scared this is something many want ! Im a teen that was always self conscious about her self , always hope for the best , im up in a few hours . Dont eat any solids or liquid before the procedure . Make sure to leep yourself clean from your nostrils once the procedure is done . Have saline and tissue next to you all times to be keeping up the sanitation . It is important you sleep in a position that wont harm your face . Dont excersise after or make harsh movements . Wear comfortable cloth and put thin potato slices to lay on the brusing . IT WILL HELP THE SWELLING .

1day after procedure

No bruising ,such a blessing

Day 2

Some bruising no swelling yet , still a big blessing

Day three , (today )

Day 3 and small bruising under my eyes , hardly noticeable

Day 2

Day two no bruising no swelling , big blessing

Day four

No bruises nothing , just like day one and two :)

Day 4 with makeup

No noticable bruising , i dont have bruses even wothout makeup :)

Day 5!!!

Cast gets taken off wuuu , i cant wait

Cast is off day 5

No bruses just really bad swelling all over mu nose

Day 6

Still taped and swelling ..

Day 7 :-)

Still very swollen but better than yesterday

Day 11

This is my nose today still small swelling , but everything is in place no more mucus just pus comming out of one insicion , (i took care of. It already) but so far im loving my results :)
Dr.romero

As i was going to the consultation i felt sure he was going to to a great job . I feel ready for the procedure . He is removing my nasal hump only .

I Love your nose. I wish I get results similar to yours.
Beautiful before surety, beautiful after surgery! You look amazing :)
You're so lucky to have got so little swelling! Looks good and surely the swelling will go down even more x
Lovely!
Thankyou:)
SO beautiful!
Thanks !! Ill be updating until they take my stiches of
It looks very nice! no more hump on ur nose yay!! Now u look verrryyy pretty. Congratulations n thanks for sharing. Now u have perfect face!
Yea its what i wanted to get rid of my little hump , no problem and thankyou
You look great!! I know how you feel about the swollen tip but its good to know that it will just keep going down, good news is, it already looks great so it will just keep getting better :)
Yes hopefully thankyou !!!
Wow, its looking very good. Congratulations, it seems you are having easier recovery than most people. You are very pretty.
Thanks , yes theres alot of swelling at the tip of my nose and small swelling at the top
Lucky no bruises or swelling. I am confident your results will be awesome.
They take my cast of today :) and yes im very very happy for that !
Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! You're gorgeous already, so I can only imagine what you'll look like when the cast comes off and the swelling goes down. Please continue to keep us posted!
What happen to the picture with the girl and boyfriend.....I don't think I believe this profile.
Well i dont have a boyfriend you must be in someone elses profile , sorry
No it was this profile and I'm sure several people saw the two pictures I saw, because the committed on it...ijs
Youre still trying to prove something that is obviously not jeje , well im sorry this is my profile , .. They are my pictures !
Good for u little girl...
I hope you get the results you're hoping for. Thanks for sharing with us.
You are a pretty girl already. I hope you get the results you desire. Looking forward to seeing your new nose.
Thankyou im updating every day so you can view my progress
Good luck on ur nose surgery. Thank u for sharing^_^!