I'm Lovin' It! Radiesse Works!!

I am 45 with the start of nasolabial folds and...

I am 45 with the start of nasolabial folds and marienette lines. I was apprehensive after reading the negative (and downright scary) reviews here. But boy, am I glad that I went ahead and did this. For the price, you can't find anything better than this stuff.

It does hurt a bit but the numbing cream helps take the edge off. I hardly felt the prick of the needle and then only warming, slight stinging as the product enters the skin. The nurse then massages to spread it evenly. Immediate results.

I was red, swollen, and sore that evening but I iced off and on all night. I was going to call in sick to work the next day but I didn't even need to. No bruising and easy to cover the red with make-up.

It felt lumpy at first and you can tell something is in there. It doesn't take but a few days for it to settle in and feel completely soft and natural.

I highly recommend this if you want to look younger and can't afford surgery.

I am hoping it will last the 12-18 months they say. I will let everyone know how it goes.

Hello Joann, My nurse told me the results are mostly immediate but it is "supposed" to build collagen also. I bet your doc will top off the one side to even it with the other. Mine had a follow-up appt to see if I needed it but decided against it so that I didn't get overfilled. Good luck, let us know what he says.
ARE THE FULL RESULTS SUPPOSE TO BE IMMEDIATELY??? I HAD IT DONE 2/24/09 BUT I CAN STILL SEE THE NASAL FOLDS ON ONE SIDE MORE THAN THE OTHER SIDE. SINCE I'M NOT SO HAPPY MY DOCTOR WANTS TO SEE ME TOMORROW, I DON'T KNOW FOR WHAT, I HAD 3 SYRINGES AT $550.00 EACH. ANY POINTERS, SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE FOR MY DOCTORS VISTI TOMORROW? GREATLY APPRECIATELY!!! THANKS, JOANN
Hada Cosmetic Medicine