I'm Lovin' It! Radiesse Works!!

I am 45 with the start of nasolabial folds and...

I am 45 with the start of nasolabial folds and marienette lines. I was apprehensive after reading the negative (and downright scary) reviews here. But boy, am I glad that I went ahead and did this. For the price, you can't find anything better than this stuff.

It does hurt a bit but the numbing cream helps take the edge off. I hardly felt the prick of the needle and then only warming, slight stinging as the product enters the skin. The nurse then massages to spread it evenly. Immediate results.

I was red, swollen, and sore that evening but I iced off and on all night. I was going to call in sick to work the next day but I didn't even need to. No bruising and easy to cover the red with make-up.

It felt lumpy at first and you can tell something is in there. It doesn't take but a few days for it to settle in and feel completely soft and natural.

I highly recommend this if you want to look younger and can't afford surgery.

I am hoping it will last the 12-18 months they say. I will let everyone know how it goes.

Hada Cosmetic Medicine

Hada Cosmetic Medicine

Hello Joann, My nurse told me the results are mostly immediate but it is "supposed" to build collagen also. I bet your doc will top off the one side to even it with the other. Mine had a follow-up appt to see if I needed it but decided against it so that I didn't get overfilled. Good luck, let us know what he says.
ARE THE FULL RESULTS SUPPOSE TO BE IMMEDIATELY??? I HAD IT DONE 2/24/09 BUT I CAN STILL SEE THE NASAL FOLDS ON ONE SIDE MORE THAN THE OTHER SIDE. SINCE I'M NOT SO HAPPY MY DOCTOR WANTS TO SEE ME TOMORROW, I DON'T KNOW FOR WHAT, I HAD 3 SYRINGES AT $550.00 EACH. ANY POINTERS, SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE FOR MY DOCTORS VISTI TOMORROW? GREATLY APPRECIATELY!!! THANKS, JOANN