Worth It! - Bolingbrook, IL

I had zoom Whitening yesterday. My teeth were...

I had zoom Whitening yesterday. My teeth were becoming yellowish and I felt the need to whiten them a little.

The procedure was very smooth and I didn't feel pain and felt minor sensitivity at the end of the 3rd fifteen minute session thank God since I was worried after reading complaints of pain. I had three sessions of fifteen minutes and my teeth look much better. I had a tooth that was stained for along time and is now clean and white. 24 Hours after procedure I'd only two minor zings in one sensitive tooth but nothing major.

Ottawa Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Sam and his assistant were very friendly and professional. They made it look easy and they took great care of making this a successful procedure.

I was using "Arms & Hammer Advance Advance White" for 2 months before this. Not sure if that was a factor or not but pretty much I haven't had any issues with the Zoom luckily.

I wouldn't think that toothpaste would necesarilly be linked to cutting sensitivity, maybe you are just one of the fortunate ones. That, and the team at your dentists office must have done a good job making sure all your tissue was covered & protected! :)

That is great that you had such minimal sensitivity, but still good results!

Did you do anything before the appointment to prep your teeth that may have helped cut down on the sensitivity, like using sensodyne or a fluoride rinse?