Soooooo Worth It! - Gurnee, IL

I've had spider veins for the past 15 year or...

I've had spider veins for the past 15 year or more. I can't remember exactly how old I was when they really first started showing up, but I think I was in my mid 20's. In the past I haven't had the best results & did not seek treatment for a while.

Two years ago I started going to a vascular surgeon who offers the Sclerotherapy procedure. I first had a microphlebectomy to treat the underlying cause. Shorlty after I started the sclerotherapy. The first 3 session's had an improvement, but I developed a few small ulcer's, this due to a reaction from the saline solution.

Went back in October & had sclero using the newly FDA approved Asclera solution it's been almost 3 1/2 weeks & the result's so far have been fanstastic & are looking better every day. As for the small ulcerations, they are healing nicely. In March my doctor is using laser to remove any left over scarring from the ulcerations. I travel an hour to get to my Doctor, but he is WELL worth it. He is also doing the follow up laser treatment at no cost.

Dr. Timothy Ryan

I can't say enough good things about this Doctor & his staff.