It Worked for Me - Northbrook, IL

I was fortunate enough to get a freebie when the...

I was fortunate enough to get a freebie when the Radiesse rep came through for a training (1/17/11). The nurse esthetician did it (she's been doing it for years) with the rep's suggestions for where to inject. It was the first time I used it and I was a bit conservative as I didn't want to look like a chipmunk.

After it was all said and done I was pleased with the results, although wish I had gotten more. I only had a minor bruise in one area (used arnica for about a week before and a bit after).

I'm writing this review almost 3 months later. It appears to me that I'm already losing a bit of it on the left side and am wondering if it really lasts as long as they say it does. She used 1.5cc in my face, which I understand isn't that much. I could probably use double or more that amount, which means if I continue to use it, it could get pretty pricey. I guess you just have to look for specials and use someone you trust. But, of course, you don't know until you've tried them so look for referrals.

Hi bluebird,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. I'm glad you had such a positive experience with it. Based on community members it sounds that the amount of time it lasts really depends on the person. Are you going to go back for more, as you were so happy with it? We would love to see pictures if you have them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Nicole Cain

Again - only have done this once and was pleased with the results. She also did a little botox around my bottom lip - 5 units - and I could see the difference.