It Worked for Me - Northbrook, IL

I was fortunate enough to get a freebie when the...

I was fortunate enough to get a freebie when the Radiesse rep came through for a training (1/17/11). The nurse esthetician did it (she's been doing it for years) with the rep's suggestions for where to inject. It was the first time I used it and I was a bit conservative as I didn't want to look like a chipmunk.

After it was all said and done I was pleased with the results, although wish I had gotten more. I only had a minor bruise in one area (used arnica for about a week before and a bit after).

I'm writing this review almost 3 months later. It appears to me that I'm already losing a bit of it on the left side and am wondering if it really lasts as long as they say it does. She used 1.5cc in my face, which I understand isn't that much. I could probably use double or more that amount, which means if I continue to use it, it could get pretty pricey. I guess you just have to look for specials and use someone you trust. But, of course, you don't know until you've tried them so look for referrals.

Nicole Cain

Again - only have done this once and was pleased with the results. She also did a little botox around my bottom lip - 5 units - and I could see the difference.