My Mommy Makeover Transformation - Winfield, IL

I will start by saying that I have had issues with...

I will start by saying that I have had issues with the way my body was left after having 3 children. I've tried dieting, body building, basically becoming a gym rat to no avail I was still flabby, so I started my quest for a mommy makeover and searched for a plastic surgeon over the course of 2 months. I saw a total of 4 surgeons before I made my well thought out decision to do this, keeping in mind I have never had any kind of surgery before in my life. So, with that said I chose my plastic surgeon which just happend to be the best in the midwest I might add! My surgery was scheduled for June 10 2010.

The recovery is not a walk in the park. Would I do it again? I'm not sure, I may have split it up due to the effects of the anesthesia on me and being under for so long. The surgery lasted 7.5 hours and my surgeon required a overnight stay in the hospital. I wouldn't have had it any other way, in fact I don't know how a mommy makeover is done in a surgical center and then you go home a couple of hours later. I delt with nausea, hot flashes, pain med issues, it's not pretty! You have to wear a binder and a surgical bra which is uncomfortable on both ends as well as two drains to remove fluid frome the surgical site, oh yeah, and the itching that you can't scratch. I managed my pain with extra strength tylenol because the narcodics didn't sit well with me. I didn't have alot of pain so to speak and everyone was kinda shocked that I was able to get by with just tylenol, but again that is just me, an exception to the rule I guess. I have a high pain threshold, who knew?? I was laid up for about a week only getting up to go to the bathroom and to get something to eat.

I am now 12 days po I had my drains removed yesterday as well as my lipo and belly button stitches but I'm still in my binder and surgical bra. Of course I am am still healing but I am so happy and content with my results.

My surgeon is absolutely the best in the Chicagoland area. I saw my general practicioner today and she was absolutely amazed at my surgeons skill. You should be absolutely honest with yourself about what your expectations should be and what is surgically reasonable. For me my surgeon worked wonders on me he is a truly skilled and blessed. I am already considering my facelift in the near future.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

If you are seeking a plastic surgeon, you should look no further than Dr. Ghaderi's practice. I had a combination procedure performed by Dr Ghaderi. A tummy tuck, lipo, and a breast lift. I am am still healing but I am so happy and content with my results. He is absolutely the best plastic surgeon in the Chicagoland area. . His primary concern is his patients safety. He is honest about what your expectations should be and what he is surgically able to do. He worked wonders on me he is a truly skilled plastic surgeon. Anyone should feel comfortable and confident when following through with him as their plastic surgeon of choice.

I just saw your pic at the pool:) Looking Hot!