Terrible Job!! Find a Different Doctor! - Illinois

Went to Dr Bloch for a tummy tuck, and he...

Went to Dr Bloch for a tummy tuck, and he convinced me to go for a mini instead....the results were terrible....it look like I didn't have anything done! When I expressed how disappointed I was, he said he was disappointed in the results too, but he was happy to re-do the surgery....at my expense! I'm 5'10, 145lbs, so it's not like I'm terribly overweight, he just did a bad job, and didn't have the integrity to stand by his work. He's all about the money!!!!

Before the procedure at the consultation, he tells his clients if they're not happy with the results, he'll re-do the work, so when he said he wasn't happy the way mine turned out, I thought for sure he would honor what he said. All he meant by it, was he would be happy to take your money a second time, and do the procedure over at the full cost...I asked if I would get a discount because I had already paid him once, and he said no, a discount only applies when you're having multiple procedures done at once. I was shocked to say the least! I know 2 other people that went to him, and both were very unhappy with the results (both had lipo) I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but in this case, I felt at least I can warn people about his work and business practices. Best wishes finding the right doctor, I hope you get fabulous results with your procedure!!!
Wow, do you have any inkling why he pushed for the mini to begin with? That concerns me because he wants to do the endo brow lift on me instead of the more open methods and even said he hadn't done the other types in years but sometimes other approaches may best best for certain situations and that one method for every patient concerned me. I am wondering if there is someone better in our area but I have always heard he is the best
Sorry, but I don't know anything about the brow lift. I'm not sure how he decided on the mini, I had never even heard of a mini being an option before I went to him. I would say you might want to get some more opinions...at least the bad job he did on me I can hide under clothes, anything facial is really scary!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

It was a huge mistake to go to Dr Bloch, I wish I would have chosen a better doctor!!