Terrible Job!! Find a Different Doctor! - Illinois

Went to Dr Bloch for a tummy tuck, and he...

Went to Dr Bloch for a tummy tuck, and he convinced me to go for a mini instead....the results were terrible....it look like I didn't have anything done! When I expressed how disappointed I was, he said he was disappointed in the results too, but he was happy to re-do the surgery....at my expense! I'm 5'10, 145lbs, so it's not like I'm terribly overweight, he just did a bad job, and didn't have the integrity to stand by his work. He's all about the money!!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

It was a huge mistake to go to Dr Bloch, I wish I would have chosen a better doctor!!

Before the procedure at the consultation, he tells his clients if they're not happy with the results, he'll re-do the work, so when he said he wasn't happy the way mine turned out, I thought for sure he would honor what he said. All he meant by it, was he would be happy to take your money a second time, and do the procedure over at the full cost...I asked if I would get a discount because I had already paid him once, and he said no, a discount only applies when you're having multiple procedures done at once. I was shocked to say the least! I know 2 other people that went to him, and both were very unhappy with the results (both had lipo) I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but in this case, I felt at least I can warn people about his work and business practices. Best wishes finding the right doctor, I hope you get fabulous results with your procedure!!!
Wow, do you have any inkling why he pushed for the mini to begin with? That concerns me because he wants to do the endo brow lift on me instead of the more open methods and even said he hadn't done the other types in years but sometimes other approaches may best best for certain situations and that one method for every patient concerned me. I am wondering if there is someone better in our area but I have always heard he is the best
Sorry, but I don't know anything about the brow lift. I'm not sure how he decided on the mini, I had never even heard of a mini being an option before I went to him. I would say you might want to get some more opinions...at least the bad job he did on me I can hide under clothes, anything facial is really scary!!
Wow... this is so confusing. Did he at least offer you a steep discount on his fees? Others say he is so great. I feel like this plastic surgery thing is such a crap shoot
This is terrible that this happened. Thanks for letting others know to avoid this surgeon because he obviously doesn't care about his patients wishes and desires but more about the financial aspect. It was his error so he should at least have helped correct it.
thank you so much for being so kind and supportive, I love this site....I wish I had seen it before I had my procedure done!

Thank you for sharing your honest review with the community.  I am sorry that this went badly for you:(

I hope at some point you are able to have this fixed.

thanks! when I do have it redone, I'll definitely do my research on real self to find the best doctor! Hopefully my review will help someone else avoid the expense, time and sad results that I got:)

That would be wonderful!   We love having you here with us:)