I Love My Dysport! - Highland Park, IL

After being a sun-worshipper for most of my life,...

After being a sun-worshipper for most of my life, my forehead was starting to show the early signs of aging by the time I was 35 years old. I had what I called "railroad tracks" running across my forehead. Every time I made any expression, I got the lines running all the way across my forehead. Plus, I had the "11" frown lines in between my eyebrows. I decided to get a consultation for some Botox, and the nurse injector suggested Dysport instead. She said she was seeing better results for less money with Dysport. So I reluctantly agreed to do a small amount of Dysport in my forehead and frown lines. I was so scared to inject botulism into my body! My nurse first marked the spots to inject with a pen, then numbed the area with a small bag of ice, then quickly injected me. I got 2 shots in the "11" zone and about 5-6 shots in various parts of my forehead. I am a huge baby with a low tolerance for pain, so I just closed my eyes and the whole thing was over in 2 minutes. It didn't really hurt at all. I was so scared for the next 24 hours that I was going to have some kind of crazy reaction, but I got none. Within 2-3 days the Dysport took affect and my railroad tracks and "11" lines were completely gone! It's like a Christmas miracle!

That was 2 years ago, and since then I have had more Dysport injections every 3-6 months. The first injections lasted 3-4 months, and now after my body had become used to the Dysport, I only need it every 5-6 months. I absolutely love it, and I will continue to use it to help hide the nasty effects of aging. I'm sure someday I will use it around the eyes, but for now I haven't needed to.

The thing I love the most about it, is that no one noticed that I had anything done. My husband didn't even notice until I pointed it out after about 6 months. In fact, people have complimented me on my "great skin" without ever asking if I've had anything done. Love it!

Maureen Spahr, nurse practitioner - Turn Back Time Medispa/Casas Plastic Surgery

She is as professional as they get. She always errs on the side of conservative, and will re-inject you for free in the follow-up appointment if your results are not optimal.