I Love My Dysport! - Highland Park, IL

After being a sun-worshipper for most of my life,...

After being a sun-worshipper for most of my life, my forehead was starting to show the early signs of aging by the time I was 35 years old. I had what I called "railroad tracks" running across my forehead. Every time I made any expression, I got the lines running all the way across my forehead. Plus, I had the "11" frown lines in between my eyebrows. I decided to get a consultation for some Botox, and the nurse injector suggested Dysport instead. She said she was seeing better results for less money with Dysport. So I reluctantly agreed to do a small amount of Dysport in my forehead and frown lines. I was so scared to inject botulism into my body! My nurse first marked the spots to inject with a pen, then numbed the area with a small bag of ice, then quickly injected me. I got 2 shots in the "11" zone and about 5-6 shots in various parts of my forehead. I am a huge baby with a low tolerance for pain, so I just closed my eyes and the whole thing was over in 2 minutes. It didn't really hurt at all. I was so scared for the next 24 hours that I was going to have some kind of crazy reaction, but I got none. Within 2-3 days the Dysport took affect and my railroad tracks and "11" lines were completely gone! It's like a Christmas miracle!

That was 2 years ago, and since then I have had more Dysport injections every 3-6 months. The first injections lasted 3-4 months, and now after my body had become used to the Dysport, I only need it every 5-6 months. I absolutely love it, and I will continue to use it to help hide the nasty effects of aging. I'm sure someday I will use it around the eyes, but for now I haven't needed to.

The thing I love the most about it, is that no one noticed that I had anything done. My husband didn't even notice until I pointed it out after about 6 months. In fact, people have complimented me on my "great skin" without ever asking if I've had anything done. Love it!

Hi My,

Oh Husbands and their lack of noticing things until you point them out, mines soo the same way ;) Yay, so happy your nurse suggested Dysport you trusted her and it worked out so well for you. We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Maureen Spahr, nurse practitioner - Turn Back Time Medispa/Casas Plastic Surgery

She is as professional as they get. She always errs on the side of conservative, and will re-inject you for free in the follow-up appointment if your results are not optimal.