Previous Lipo - Bellwood, IL

I had Lipo several years ago and the fat has...

I had Lipo several years ago and the fat has reappeared. Over all I was happy with my results, but now I'm looking to have it again, but want to consider vaser, water Lipo, or what I'm assuming was tradtional Lipo at the time. I say that because I've heard so much about tumescent Lipo (procedure used during Lipo). I really need some help or feedback from those who are of a certain weight. I say that because I see several photos of those who don't appear to need Lipo. I'm 5'3 at 200lbs and just looking to see if photos are available actual results.

It's been so long ago that I don't remember much about bedside manner, etc.

I'm having a full tt
Oh my fault, lol my doc is Dr Gitkas he works at Swedish Covinent Hospital, I had my brest done by him 5 years ago and I was fine, so I thought I'd trust him again. He did want me to loose about 15-20 pds but because the way I'm built he said I'd still be fine. And I told him I didn't want to be skinny
Great! Wish you the best! You don't mind me asking what doctor are you going to? Are you having regular Lipo?
I'm having a full tt with lipo, hernia repair, and lipo on my arms, flanks
I'm having regular lipo, after I paid my ps I learned about water lipo, I just stayed with my ps
Great! Would love to see photos. Good luck.
my date is 4-4-2012 and i'm 5'2 about 200pds. im having lipo on my arms, flanks, nd back as well as a tummy tuck, i
ill post pic when i can and let you know how my surgery goes. we also live very close
I just had lipo on my back and stomach. I am telling you, one week after your lipo you will itch like crazy. It will be like a million ants all over your back and flanks. Get ready for the sleepless nights.
How did the surgery go? Do you have pictures? I had my surgery May 14 and it went okay.