Lifestyle Lift - Illinois, IL

The worst decision I've ever made. Over a year...

The worst decision I've ever made. Over a year and I am still suffering with pain in my head, neck and shoulders. I've now developed some kind of nerve issue and I've visited with many different kinds of physicians and nothing can be done to fix it. I've had injections and they want to do more injections and I'm sick of it. I'm a smart person and should have done my homework and research. It's my fault that I visited with these money hungry culprits, they should be shut down. They keep advertising on television and their magic number is always 150,000 when you visit the internet to read any comments about them. I'm totally disgusted and sick about this whole ordeal. Please, ladies and gentlemen, do not have this procedure done with LSL. As most patients have said, they speak to you in plain english with a smile, but then it becomes a different kind of language after it's done and you want to visit with them. Always remember this, you go in through the front door of the office, pushed out through the back and any follow-ups which are very few, you need to come in through the back door, actually sneak in through the back...Is this professional, I don't think so, but it is happening.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Not Now