Wish I Had Done It Years Ago! - Illinois, IL

For years I hated my smile, my canines were...

For years I hated my smile, my canines were always the size of baby teeth. I was suppose to have them foxed my senior year of high school but my parents ended up divorced and I wouldn't get around to them til I was 29. My smile is so much better than what it was! I have so much more confidence! I was always out going but never realized how much I thought about not smiling too big!

My only complaints are I went to a small town dentist who at the time I thought was great. Not knowing how much better of options I had I went with him who ground my teeth down to numbs and used the ones that had stainless in them that makes my gums look grey.

If I had know about pure porcelain ones and the ones that went over my real teeth I would have picked those even though I'm sure the price was higher...but what is done is done and I still love my smile!
dr clark

Not very current on options. Old and old schooled but still made an improvement!

Thank you so much for sharing this! The info you shared about the different veneer options, and wishing you had done a different style will be really helpful to others I bet. If you have any pictures of your teeth you are comfortable sharing please post them so we can see your new smile! :)

If course I have picture.. even though I wish I had a different set I still love my smile!

I hope you are loving your smile, very pretty!! You have gorgeous eyes too - lucky lady!! :)

Thanks. I had LASIK so those are all me!

Oh my gosh, we have a LASIK community. You should share your story over there!

I have posted in on a LASIK review.! Everyone should do it!