Breat Reconstruction - Illinois, IL

I don't know where to begin. My initial procedure...

I don't know where to begin. My initial procedure Double Mastectomy. The doctor at Alexian Brothers took the breast off and stuffed me with implants that were hard and and not even. I was so unhappy, family members, friends would encourage me that "I looked great" I knew something wasn't right. If someone would hug me, I would be in pain. Friends tried to convince me that I look fine, beautiful, it's in my head, don't worry about etc. ect. I was referred to Dr. Sigalove by doctor Vosicky who said he's the best there is and he teaches reconstruction. I dragged both my bff's with me to meet Dr. Sigalove. Althought they hesitated they went just to please me. They were sure he would tell me they looked fint. Well...the minute he saw me he said "hmm...interesting"I have a problem. With excitement to prove to myself and friends I was right. He showed my friends how bad of a job that was done by putting a measuring tape around my breast to prove one was higher then the other. He also explained that I must be in pain because they were way to hard. I was so excited that he believed me and wanted to make me feel better to do it the right way. He schedule my surgery immediately by the end of the week. First surgery was a success with the exception that although he put the implants in the right way, we had another problem. I called in a panic at 5am on a Sunday morning (which by the way he returned my call immediately) I thought that the implant was leaking because they were rippling on top. He told me I would be okay and calmed me down that I will be fine, it must be something else. I went into his office first thing in the next morning and he stated the implants (which were under the muscle) aren't leaking. The problem was because I was so thin and had, had two children my skin stretched and the reason the implants were rippling was because there wasn't enough tissue around the bag. He had put the biggest implant in (which made me 36DD) only to try to fill the pocket of the stretched skin. He then said he had to go in again and adjust the implant this time by taking fat from my inner thigh and strategically placing that fat around the implant to make the breast look natural and full. Let me tell you, they are amazing. What he accomplished, you can't tell I had a double mastectomy unless you see the small scares. My recommendation to all you ladies out there, that are in this position on not knowing who you should go to...stop looking. He is the most compationate, caring, perfectionist doctor you'll ever meet. He knows how a women feels and takes the time to listen and finds every solution to get it right and he actually teared up when he saw how excited I was. He's a very proud doctore because he knows the work he does you can't compare to another doctor, he's that confident. Guess what? He's right! He's the best!!
xlxlxlx