Excellent Results - Vernon Hills, IL

If you are contemplating a face lift and want to...

If you are contemplating a face lift and want to feel 100% at ease and have 100% confidence in the procedure, then I highly recommend Dr. G. He gave me a face and neck lift and it was the best thing I have ever done for myself. The results were excellent.

I might add that I am an older women, and he had his work cut out for him! Please do not be discouraged by his laid back manner. In my opinion specialist that are extremely superior and experienced tend to have this aura, because of their confidence and years of experience. I am 100% pleased with Dr. G. A face lift makes you look on the outside the way you feel on the inside--thanks to Dr. G.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Because I know from the results of my surgery that Dr. G is an excellent cosmetic surgeon.

Thanks for sharing your story, Antioch. What was the facelift recovery process like?

If you are also having your neck done, you will have some discomfort for two days because the neck needs to be stabilized. You will not have freedom of movement with your head. So sleeping the first night is difficult. The only discomfort I experienced was when I would try to turn my head instead of turning the whole body because it would pull the stitches. As far of the face lift, I had very little swelling and bruising. I was good about icing the face (bag of frozen peas)--maybe that is why. Most of the stitches are behind the ear. After four days I went out with a handkerchief around my head and makeup. As I said,I was not in pain, just some discomfort. I did have pain meds, but did not take any. I will not rule out the fact that I was so happy with the results that the discomfort/pain I felt was not a big deal. If you are planning on having a face lift and do not include the neck, I promise you that you will regret it. It is worth the discomfort because your face and neck will match.