had it done less than a week ago, can't wait to see results - Highland Park, IL

After reading about Zeltiq in a few magazines and...

After reading about Zeltiq in a few magazines and on Realself I was convinced that this would work for me. I found a Dr. in Highland Park, IL with good reviews and he's affordable. The actual place is very spa-like. Really nice and I felt super comfortable. The technician that performed it on me was also the person that went over the prices and what to expect. She was very honest and said that I probably won't see MUCH of a difference and that I should expect to see minimal results. Although she was honest I've read enough about it & understood what to expect (about 20%) reduction in fat. But it's permanant and there's no downtime or surgery so I went for it.

I did each side of my waist (love handles) then my stomach (right below my belly button). Each section took exactly an hour. It gets a little uncomfortable cause its like a super strong vacuum sucked onto your skin and you feel this freezing sensation but it quickly goes away and as long as you're in a comfortable room with plenty of distractions, you'll be fine. They put me in this super huge massage chair w/all the bells and whistles and it's a private room with a flat screen tv, tons of magazines. So it went by pretty quick. After the tech removed the device it looks like a raw piece of meat so I quickly looked away and there's a numbness that continues for the rest of the day.

It's only been 6 days after my treatment and I still feel a weird tingling & numbness sensation as well as an annoying itchiness to the areas (especially in my front abs). But other than that it was painless.

My first session is $750 and each additional was $600.

I'll try to post pics soon so everyone can see before and after.

Did you end up seeing any results? Thanks!
I REALLY hope you follow up with your results. I am strongly thinking about having this procedure done, and based on the pricing and your review, I will probably try this location depending on how your final results. Please let us know how everything turned out for you... Pretty please!!! :-)

Thanks for posting your experience so far, celerystick! Please keep us posted on your results. :)

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

So far I'm just rating on the technician and office. I never met w/the Dr. The rep that took care of payment, took my pictures and answered my questions was the same person that put the device on me.