Good results but could be better!

I had Zeltiq done in Illinois just 10 days ago on...

I had Zeltiq done in Illinois just 10 days ago on my stomach (am 5"4 and 117 lbs) and am impatiently waiting for results. No bad side affects but my stomach seems larger than when I went. Also with the numbness, I can't seem to suck it in....is this normal?

The doctor and staff were very good. Just wondering when I will see something or do you feel anything specific once the fat starts to dissolve.

Welcome to RealSelf! You may also want to post your question on our Doctor Q&A Forum for some professional opinions, but so far your progress sounds like what others have experience ~1 week post-op.

It is two weeks and still waiting for results. My...

It is two weeks and still waiting for results. My pain and numbness was never bad, just some twinges...but my doctor also suggested a compression garment like spanx and I modified my clothing so there was no pressure on my abdomen (1st day I'm wearing jeans). My doctor said 2 1/2 months until the full results are seen but I will keep you posted.
My doctor said to expect results in the 2-4-month range and not to even look for any before then. I didn't see any real change until nearly 2 months out, then all of a sudden I seemed to lose 2 inches! I didn't say anything to several people, but they began noticing the difference. The numbness lasted about a month in the lower area. Hope you get the results you want! :-)

How are you doing now, Milw9966? Would love to get an update! :)

We are getting some great results! my stomach and thighs are much tighter and smoother. It has been 3 wks today since I treated my stomach. The results are gradual. Our rep told us that our bodies are getting rid of about one french fry a day. So b patient. The results are coming!
My thighs are 3 wks and 3 days out and everthing feels back to normal. Just a little numbness left in the stomach area.

After the first Zeltiq treatment, I lost about 3...

After the first Zeltiq treatment, I lost about 3 inches from my abdomen area and my stomach stays flatter and does not bloat as it had in the past. I am trying a second treatment but this will be done in Milwaukee (closer to home). Although I was in slight pain when the attachment started sucking, my main discomfort was the first week or two with tenderness and nerve tingling. I do find that wearing a compression garment during the day lessens movement in the area and is more comnfortable. My first eliptical workout was the next day with no issues....just a little tenderness when it jiggled. Hoping to have a real bikini tummy but will post later. Estetika Spa (Mequon) did take "before" pictures so that should give me further proof. I was happy with their services and attitude/explanations.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was involved throughout procedure and responsive to my follow-up calls. Staff was caring and provided answers to my questions.