6 weeks after second breast augmentation and lift :((

Had a bad experience, had 2 surgery in 4 months....

Had a bad experience, had 2 surgery in 4 months. It was a.nightmare. i wouldnt do it if i knew. I had two surgery in r month. The.doctor wasnt listen to me. He said that with that lift my breast will look great. Obviosly.not. im mentaly exousted , my marriage is pn the racks. My breast looks teriblle. And paint is awfull!

6 weeks after second surgery, wounds are still...

6 weeks after second surgery, wounds are still open!!!
On the right breast i can feel the implant that went down. :( not happy

How's it all looking now? I have similar problems .
Hi just saw this post. I hope you have healed now and your marriage is back on track.. I truly hope so... My sincere wishes...
Im so sorry..Who was you PS?
Your Plastic Surgeon shouldn't have reused the implant. Breast Implants are "single use device" Don't let a surgeon tell you differently to save money.
Oh that happened to me too in my reduction and my husband left me but guess what had it in May 2010 and everything looks great now. Hang in their and I learned that he wouldn't be there for me better now then when I'm old sick and grey!!! Hang in there, the good thing is the parts that are all opened actually make for a less defined scar later funnily enough.. Get the petrolatum gauze, it helps!!!
How are you healing?? I hope you are doing better! So sorry for your bad experience..
isnt 2 surgery in 4 month very much ?
Who was your doctor?
My goodness how sad this is. I feel awful that this is how things turned out for you. It would be best if you could post your doctors name so that others don't go through this too. Are you diabetic? This shouldn't have turned out this way I am so sorry.
Check if this could help you. I found good reviews about it in my research yo be ready. Wound-Be-Gone Hydrophilic Scar Gel. Good luck!
Don't you have any recourse with the physician?
Well, it really sucks you're having so many healing issues :( Sometimes nicotine from smoking can be the cause of such healing issues, but you quit so long ago I would highly doubt that is what's causing this.
I quit a year and half ago.
Do you smoke or were you a smoker previous to your surgery?
This is just awful! I hope you get some answers and relief soon! It is making me re-think my decision to have this done in the Spring.
I have been thinking about it myself and have gone to several consultataions. Can you give the doctor's name?

Oh no! I'm sorry you're going through this. What went wrong? Do you know?

Are you seeing a wound care specialist? If you take Zinc 50 mg daily with Vitamin C 500mg three times a day that will help with the wound healing. Sorry your incision got infected.