Great Doctor! - Champaign, IL

I have been going to Dr. Kurley for Botox for a...

I have been going to Dr. Kurley for Botox for a few years now. I had Breast Implants February 2011. I am very pleased with the results of the on going Botox and the Breast Implants. Dr. Kurley is a very kind and caring person. I feel Dr. Kurley really cares about his patients. You are not just another procedure to him. He gives you personalized attention. I was nervous about surgery. Dr. Kurley and his staff before, during and after the procedure were very helpful in easing my worries. During consultation Dr. Kurley was very specific and professional about the implants and the whole process. I felt well informed after talking with him. The nurse before the surgery was great! I am very very pleased with the outcome of the Breast Implants. 1 year later and they look great! I highly recommend Dr. Kurley to everyone! I had been to 2 other doctors in the Champaign area in the past, so I am speaking from comparison and experiences. 2/22/12- I just went to Dr. Kurley again to get a couple of moles removed. Great experience again!!

Champaign Plastic Surgeon

My ratings are based on experiences with Dr. Kurley and comparison of 2 other doctors in the area.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!