Unprofessional, and Outdated. - Illinois

Close-by, fair prices. I originally had braces and...

Close-by, fair prices. I originally had braces and moved in the middle of the session. My dentist was so close, I had to go to him! I quickly started to dread my visits to his office. Rafael and several other dental assistants often caused me great deals of pain in my mouth, and were always telling me of the horrible care I took to my teeth. Every visit here made me feel bad about myself, and the pain kept that feeling going for days after. The actual Dr. rarely was in, and he usually talked as if you weren't there.

I had my braces removed early because I was so upset. Now after enough time I visited a new dentist, have Invisalign, and am happier than ever!

A large population tends to dislike dentist visits, if your in this group... I would say keep hunting for another location even if it's a little further away, you'll be happier with your choice :)

Orland Park Orthodontist

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm sorry to hear it didn't go well. I had a similar experience with my dentist growing up--always being criticised for not taking better care of my teeth, even though I TRIED--and it's definitely off-putting. Anyway, you're not alone in those feelings! Glad to hear you found a better solution though. Would you mind also reviewing your Invisalign experience?