Life Style Lift - I Was Robbed

Life Style Lift might as well have robbed me at...

Life Style Lift might as well have robbed me at gun point. That would have preferable to going through all the pain and trauma of having a proceedure done while wide awake and getting only a hairs breath away from no results at all.

They flat out lie in their advertisments. I would like to meet the people who went back to work the same or the next day. Also it takes much longer than an hour.

Going through all of that, spending my hard earned money that I really could not afford and then getting no result is maddening.

I did not have unrealistic expectations. I did, however expect some noticable improvment.

No one, not even my own Mother could tell any difference.

I want to know if anyone had the Dr. J do a lift and what where your results. I just checking out the doctor and any other feedback would be appreciated now that everyone has me scared.

cont. They told me I would have to go back and they would lance it. I drove back.I have very bad scars behind my ear and they didnt even do the procedure where they go under your chin and lace the muscle up tight. Thats what makes your chin tight. I thought all the time this was included, but no, It was 500.00 more. If I would have known they didnt do it, I would have paid extra, but I didnt know until I came back for my checkup and ask why I still had loose skin under my neck. They told me it would get better after swelling went down. Dont believe it. What happens if you loose weight? Your skin gets looser! Same thing with swelling. Hello Botox. Also the jowls wasnt supposed to be lipoed either. That was also supposed to be extra, but my doctor said he would include it. I went back to work on the 4th day. I was black and blue for about 3 weeks. I still have pain. around my ears still have dead spots.It did help my chin.But if I could have it done again, I would definatly go to a real plastic surgeon.You know what they say about you get what you pay for. I still have a lot of loose skin under my neck and my jowls are coming back. All I have to suggest is make sure you are getting what you think you are and what you are paying for. And I hope you have a higher pain tolerance that I did. Good Luck and GOD bless
I am commenting as a friend and aide to someone who had the Life Style Lift in the beginning of April 2008,it has been a horrendous experience,the pain management during the surgery was non existant she said the pain was the worst she's ever experienced,the swelling has been terrifying to see,she had huge amounts of blood asperated from her face two weeks after proceedure and needs it done again,three days later.I am very worried about her.She is still very bruised and in constant pain.I took her to ER and they put her on IV morphine and gave her oxycotin for the pain and steroids for the swelling.Her blood pressure was 179/100.I think she needs help in dealing with this does anyone have any suggestions.She's going this week to have more blood drained from her swelled face.I seriously need some suggestions on what to say to the doctor or where else she should go for help.
Where was this procedure performed on your friend, in what town and state and by what doctor. My friend and I are considering having the lift but want all the facts first. Thank you.
Nyla Email me& perhaps I can help. She sounds bad though. Make sure she sees a real plastic surgeon for advice. The BP is high, call her Internal med Dr. Where was it done? Please contact me under Bits or Bitsy......
Where did she go. That is what we need to know so we can put a stop to this nightmare and do not experience the same.
I'm thinking about having some work done on my neck area. Has anyone had this done at the Reston Virginia location?
I also live in Reston~~~did you have this procedure done? If so, could you tell me how pleased you were with the rsults? Thanks, jay
My mom wants to do it in September. At the Reston location with RAvi Dahiya . I wanted to know if your did it how was it? please
Bitsy; I am interesed as to where you had your surgery done? Could you email me at {edited}. I have serious doubts about my surgeons qualifications and have questions as to where I can find information. Can you help me? Suzy Editor note: you must be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. Readers should click on your username to reach the private contact form.
I have read a lot about LSL and most people are NOT happy! I decided to do a lot more research. Found that Costa Rica is a mecca for "body reshaping". Their costs are very reasonable, even with air fare. My friends and I researched the doctors in CR and have made arrangements with the one we selected. Check out Costa Rica!
I love Costa Rica and have been there many times. I have been thinking of checking out the Plastic Surgeons there for a Life Style Lift. Have you already had the procedure done there? Can you recommend a surgeon there? Thanks for your time.

Suzy, for me to em you, you have to go back to realself registration& put a check mark that you want to be emailed. Do you see my name in blue when I post? Thats so anyone can contact me& yes, I can help. You have settings set so no-one can em you. If any problems, use the ' contact us'

What exactly did they lie about? I've very pleased with my LSL experience. They never told you you will go back to work the next day. They say some people have. Thats not going to happen to most people and its pretty silly to think otherwise.  Also, there is no pain nor trauma during the procedure, they numb you up and don't feel a think other than pressure. I like that I was awake because I don't like the idea of being put under, people die from that every day. "Robbed at gunpoint", a little dramatic don't you think. I've seen this post on other websites, I doubt you even had the procedure.

Claire

How can you say she didn't have the procedure???? I can tell you, I had it done 9 mos ago, am in very bad pain, he sewed my earlobe shut, the other is semi normal, my stiches are moving up from inside ,like i need a shave on the incision. The permanent sutures are also making there way to skin level. I have many problems& they won't call me back. Good for you that your experience pleased you, but those of us w/ big problems shouldn't be told we didn't have it done/ Should I send you all the complaint forms I've sent to state medical boards, or would you like to talk to a real plastic surgeon who has to fix these lifts on a weekly basis?

It all depends on your DR. Mine wasn't a p.s. as he said he was, among other bad things. Like being fired from a hosp, disciplinary actions, probation of license. I can prove it all!!!!!!!!!! Please keep open mined to those that are suffering, because we are HAPPY for you!

Am wondering if anyone has experience with dr in tallahassee, florida? would like to hear comments if so.
You lady, are the one who must not have had the procedure done its been 8 months since I had it done. I had lipo on my chin and jowls, and then the lift done on my neck and face. It is a little over the top to say "robbed at gunpoint" But to say there was no pain is just ludicrest. I have a high pain tolerence and there was pain. It was bearable but it could have been a lot less painful. I just laid there on the first side and grinned and bared it. On the other side I just couldnt take the pain any more. I was shivering it was so painful. You could hear them cutting the excess skin away, like using your shears to cut chicken for dinner. And then the scrapping or lipo on your jawbone. It was tramatizing. They must have stuck the needle to numb your face in at least 50 times on each side. I live 120 miles away. I called the 2nd day after because I had a hematoma swell up behind the first ear. It was really scary. It was full of blood and the p word.