Smart Lipo Scheduled for 23 Aug on Abs and Flanks - Huntsville, AL

I'm 40, 5'6" and weigh 200 lbs....

I'm 40, 5'6" and weigh 200 lbs. I'm currently a size 14, over the years I've ranged from sizes 8-16. I work out 5 days a week, but I can't seem to shake the problem areas. I'm not fooling myself into thinking I don't know why I have the problem areas, I know exactly why...my love obsession with ice cream. I feel like I'm in a rut and just want the fat gone.

I feel like this will help put me in a better place and get me on track. I will have to do the work to maintain.

The posts have been very encouraging and I'm nervous and excited about the surgery. I'll keep you posted and post photos soon.

It's only been 2 days, and things are great. I...

It's only been 2 days, and things are great. I didn't have much drainage or pain. I took the pain killers the first day because I was told the pain was really going to kick in, it never did, good thing cause I threw them up. I haven't really needed them. I'm a little swollen and sore to the touch, but nothing major. Even with that, I can still see a big improvement.

The compression garment wasn't bad either. I actually like it on, because I"m still swollen, it helps to keep me held in. The only thing I'd change would've been to get the bra area done. They really stick out now. But I'll be ok, I'll take care of if in the gym.

More pics to follow.

I had 2000 cc removed and lost 3 lbs.

I had 2000 cc removed and lost 3 lbs.
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon