Dr. Yates is the Best - Huntsville, AL

It was an overall great experience. I lost a...

It was an overall great experience. I lost a significant amount of weight and wanted my saggy baggy(it covered my pubic area) stomach gone. Dr. Yates performed my tummy tuck and liposuction on my arms, back and sides. I am a hairstylist so I talk to a lot of women including personal trainers. Dr.Yates' name kept coming up, the consensous was "he is a perfectionist". I found this to be true. I am a black female. The scarring is minimal and the lines are perfect, I can wear a thong and see nothing! My stomach looks great. They have pre-surgery vitamins you purchase and start taking before your procedure and continue during healing to prepare your body for healing and reduce swelling. He goes the exta mile with aftercare making sure my drain stayed in long enough and he took extra steps to reduce the chance of blood clots. He gave me a great little automatic pain drip that I removed after it was empty, maybe a week?, so I had no pain from my stomach area at all!. I had my surgery the week before the 4th of July. I had a question about my meds on July 5th. I called the number not really expecting him, but a nurse to call me back. I told my husband "he's probably at the beach". Not only did Dr. Yates call me back, but he was not rushed at al. He answered my questions and even asked me some. This procedure has absoultely changed my life. People tell me I look younger, my husband acts like a kid with a new toy. He told me before I had it done over and over that he loved me as I was, now he is doubly in love I think. But I did this for me. Like I said the tummy tuck, no pain because Dr. Yates handled that. The lipo....very painful, but I don't like taking pain meds so I only took one dose a day to help me sleep. I hear you need to start taking them right away and stay on them, but I tried to be brave. If you are looking for a highly trained, caring PS, with all the latest techniques and equipment, and a professional well run office, then Dr. Yates at Dunagan, Yates, and Allison is for you.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

I rate him this high because he is all of that! I could not have imagined a better doctor or experience. I chose him through word of mouth, and I consulted with several plastic surgeons. I did some research on what I wanted and the techniques and procedures available. Dr. Yates had the most options and latest technology. He seemed extremely confident and I knew he had done a lot of these procedures. He stays booked. I got in earlier because someone happened to cancel. The DYA clinic's reputation in Huntsville, Al is stellar. I knew I wanted the best, not the cheapest. Some things you don't need to go on the cheap with.

That's great...congrats