Lashes Will Grow Longer - Alabama

It took about 70 days of using it everyday...

It took about 70 days of using it everyday consistently for about 70 days and I noticed my lashes have grown longer. Don't really notice them being any thicker but my lashes were not sparse to begin with. I finished one package and am using my 2nd package. I purchased a fine eyeliner brush to use as the ones with package are rough and use too much product. I'm sure my method isn't as sanitary.

Been using the Latisse for about three months now....

Been using the Latisse for about three months now. My lashes really got longer but that seemed to be temporary. What i now noticed is my lashes look a little darker, which i like, and thicker and a more dense texture. What i do not like is that now it makes my eyes very dry while the product is on. My eyes are fine after i wash my face in the morning. Using every other day now and I am still happy with the product.
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Good to hear an update from you!! So glad you are liking it still.

I was going to ask if you had tried some moisturizing drops before bed to help with the dryness, but it sounds like that might not be the best idea:

Will Eye Drops Before Latisse Help Protect the Eye?

I'm curious if the length will come back after you have been using it longer (??). It'll be interesting to hear. :)

I knew it would take quite some time to see results so i was prepared to be patient. Honestly i thought it would take 16 weeks as advertised so i am pleasantly surprised.

Was it hard for you to keep going with it when you weren't yet seeing the growth, or did you know it was going to take a while?