Saved my Life - Huntington, WV

Dr. Kuo saved my life! Over the years, I have gone...

Dr. Kuo saved my life! Over the years, I have gone for my routine body checks with a different dermatologist and she overlooked a basil cell carcinoma. Against my better judgement, I went to her for another body exam just a few months ago and she informed me that I did not have any additional spots on me that warrant any concern. Fortunately, I followed my instincts and went to Dr. Kuo as he was recommended to me by someone in the field. Immediately, when he walked into the office he was extremely warm, welcoming and calm-mannered. I can not even express the level of thoroughness he exhibited. He examined every single inch of me and did not rush at all. He noticed some spots that we suspect and took biopsies. Sure enough, two of the biopsies indicated early stage melanoma. If I hadn't gone to him for another body exam (only one month after the previous body check with the other doc) the consequences could have been deadly. I have now recommended my entire family to him as well as friends. He is one of the best docs I have ever seen and would HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Long Island Dermatologist