Permaline in NY - Huntington, NY

Hi everyone, I just want to let anyone who is...

Hi everyone, I just want to let anyone who is interested in knowing, that I had micropigmentation on my eyebrows by Emelia Berry in Huntington. I highly recommend her. She made me feel comfortable, walked me through the process, and talked about the color of my eyebrows until we both agreed on the perfect shade. It wasn't painless but was tolerable. She charges $600 for the entire treatment which consists of 2 visits, spaced about 2 or 3 weeks apart. I am so pleased with the results! They look so natural and pretty. I no longer have to pencil my eyebrows everyday- its amazing how much time I save!

PERMALINE- eyebrows by Emilia Berry- Long Island New York

Just wanted to add an update- Emilia is such a great artist! I couldn't trust anyone else. Not that I've ever gone to anyone else lol but I doubt anyone could be as talented. I had them done first in Jan, then touched up, I think, in Feb. She wanted to make them thicker the first time and I was reluctant (since it was my first time). So she listened to me and was more conservative - & I loved what she did. But eventually I realized that she was right about making them thicker and then I went back again in May and this time I wanted them too thick! LOL and she talked me out of it! And now, they are the most perfect things and she was totally right about not making them too thick- if she had done so, they wouldn't have looked as natural as they do right now- which is soooo important when it comes to permanent makeup. I love Emilia!! Thank god I found her!!
Emilia Berry