Permaline in NY - Huntington, NY

Hi everyone, I just want to let anyone who is...

Hi everyone, I just want to let anyone who is interested in knowing, that I had micropigmentation on my eyebrows by Emelia Berry in Huntington. I highly recommend her. She made me feel comfortable, walked me through the process, and talked about the color of my eyebrows until we both agreed on the perfect shade. It wasn't painless but was tolerable. She charges $600 for the entire treatment which consists of 2 visits, spaced about 2 or 3 weeks apart. I am so pleased with the results! They look so natural and pretty. I no longer have to pencil my eyebrows everyday- its amazing how much time I save!

PERMALINE- eyebrows by Emilia Berry- Long Island New York

Just wanted to add an update- Emilia is such a great artist! I couldn't trust anyone else. Not that I've ever gone to anyone else lol but I doubt anyone could be as talented. I had them done first in Jan, then touched up, I think, in Feb. She wanted to make them thicker the first time and I was reluctant (since it was my first time). So she listened to me and was more conservative - & I loved what she did. But eventually I realized that she was right about making them thicker and then I went back again in May and this time I wanted them too thick! LOL and she talked me out of it! And now, they are the most perfect things and she was totally right about not making them too thick- if she had done so, they wouldn't have looked as natural as they do right now- which is soooo important when it comes to permanent makeup. I love Emilia!! Thank god I found her!!
Emilia Berry

That is great that she listened to and guided you! It seems often times people only do one or the other - and how fantastic that you are loving your brows now!!

When they were made thicker how was that achieved? Did she have to add more to the original area she worked on as well to blend it in, or did she only work on the area that needed to be added?

Yea- she seriously was great. She is an artist too- painting art on canvas. So, I think she has an especially keen eye. The final result is perfectly even. I think she colored over the original brows and then made the new color a bit darker so that it faded evenly. The micropigmentation has doubled the thickness of my own eyebrows and no one could ever tell! My entire face looks more proportionate. love it!

That is awesome - makes me feel a little braver about getting my done one day...but I'm still too freaked out at this point! ;)

How awesome to hear that your brows came out well! Are the brows a solid shade, or did you have the hairstrokes done? Oh, and I'm sorry if "micropigmentation" explains that, I'm not very familiar so thought I'd ask. :)

Thanks Megan! Emilia Berry used the hairstroke technique on my brows. Previously, they were sparse from years of over waxing/plucking. Now, they seriously look full and still natural. And the color is perfect. I did a lot of research before I chose her, and I'm glad that I did. She was worth every penny. And my brows should last for 2 years! Perfection!