Best Permanent Makeup in the US! - Huntington, NY

Emilia is THE BEST permanent makeup specialist on...

Emilia is THE BEST permanent makeup specialist on the planet! I had my eyebrows and lips done by her and my girl friends are already booking their appointments with her. Ohhh.... I did my research before choosing her. I spent months researching permanent makeup artists from LA to London. Luckily, the best was right here! I called Emilia with a thousand questions and she answered them all. I felt confident with her because she told me everything I needed to know about the inks and techniques she uses. I am thrilled with my results. The price was a bit steep but... it is an investment. I've seen the work of a "very popular" permanent make up lady in Nassau county... PLEASE do your research!!!!! Emilia is the best! Thank you. :)

I had my eyebrows, eyeliner, and lips done.

I went back in two weeks for a touch up. That's the way she operates. You can tell she's a perfectionist!

Note on picture:

You can't really tell how perfect they are because I still have ointment on them. I'll post a follow up picture when they heal completely. =] But it was great. After my appointment I went right to work with no issues.
Emilia Berry

Emilia owns Permaline Cosmetics. She is incredibly professional and keeps her office sparkling clean. She works primarily in the Hamptons but I saw her at a plastic surgeons office in Huntington. The office was brand new and there was no wait. My consultation was $50.00 but it was credited to my services which I had right away. Perfect! :)

Emilia's website is www.permalinecosmetics.com her number is on there.
Thanks
Pls have you got contacts for her?..U look great
Your makeup looks really nice. Its not heavy fake or weird looking. She did a great job.

Thank you for sharing with us.  Looking good girlie!