my first hydrafacial with kelly! - Huntington, NY

This is by far the best facial I have ever had! ...

This is by far the best facial I have ever had! Microdermabrasion usually dries my skin out but this was like a wet/hydrating microderm! There was a light peel with the treatment and it really helped with the fine lines on my forehead that i was concerned with. I am still glowing from this and it was 2 weeks ago. This is the facial to get when you have an important event. kelly is so knowledgeable - I also got some vitamins for my skin and hair from her along with some amazing neocutis eye cream that I am obsessed with and moisturizer for my dry skin. Best facial in town hands down. :)

Here are some clips of Kelly giving Julia a HydraFacial...

HydraFacial Clips

Here are some clips of Kelly giving Julia a HydraFacial. This was Julia's first HyrdaFacial.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

They sounds great. I watched the videos also. Thanks for sharing those videos also.
Nice!  Glad to hear you loved the results.  What products do they use for this facial?
Kelly used a cleanser, a beta hydroxy serum to unclog pores, a light glycolic acid to get rid of dead skin, and antioxidants to protect the skin and a hyloronic acid cream at the end. I don't really know too much about what all this stuff is, but Kelly walked me through what she would do in the facial and my skin looks amazing still. I completely trust her knowledge when it comes to my skin, based on results from this facial and other help she has given me in the office. She knows her stuff.
Sounds great!    I am sure they are top of the line products if your skin turned out that well.
I know bc I was a hand and stone client for years and never had this kind of result