Juvederm Reversal Under the Eyes - Huntington, NY

Because I looked tired There was zero...

Because I looked tired

There was zero downtime, no bruising or swelling. Dr. K used a super fine needle and made a few small injections under my eyes, it did not hurt at all and I saw results immediately. He's really amazing!

Hi Laser,

Welcome to the Juvederm community! Thanks for the added info, I updated your review. Since you had such a positive experience are you going to continue in the future? Do you have pictures to share we would love to see them? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Long Island Dermatologist

I had Juvederm placed under my eyes incorrectly 2 years ago by a very unskilled doctor. The puffiness never went down and I always looked tired. I made an appointment to see Dr. K and he reassured me that he can make me look like myself again. He injected a substane called Vitrase. He has such a gentle touch that I didn't even feel it. Right before my eyes the swellling literally disappeared. Dr. K is an AMAZING doctor, he has a very gentle and quiet demeanor but he's extremely knowledgeable and I will only trust my face to him. I highly recommend him and his magical hands!