Steer Clear - Huntington Beach, CA

I had rhinoplasty surgery done by Dr.Tavoussi back...

I had rhinoplasty surgery done by Dr.Tavoussi back in 2005 when I was 17. I didn't do enough research and chose him mainly for convenience and price. I wanted the bump in my nose shaved down and minor tip revision. I was happy with the results for a few months when the swelling concealed my new defects. As time went on I could see that the left side of my tip was shaved way to much and flat not rounded at all. And the left side of my bump was also shaved down more than the right. After the first year it was very clear that I had a terrible nose job and my left side of the tip and nostril started collapsing. Also my nose never softened up to a natural firmness, it remains hard all these years later witch was supposed to subside after a few months.

The key to a good rhinoplasty is symmetry and longevity neither of which this doctor can provide. Please do not go to him. It's not worth saving a couple grand. I am looking for a different doctor to perform an expensive revision.
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I hope you find support from others in the rhinoplasty community.