NOSE JOB Gone BAD!! - Huntington Beach, CA

DO Not go to this doctor for a nose job. I had my...

DO Not go to this doctor for a nose job. I had my nose done with this doctor. I told him I wanted a slimmer nose. Well I got the slimmer nose however it came out crooked. My natural nose was nowhere near crooked and I had bumps arise after the nose job also. I addressed this at the follow up appointments and he said to wait and he would operate on me again for an additional fee. I went ahead and did this and he shaved down the "bumps" that came out as a result of his first procedure. Further once I was off the operating table he had one of his consultants stiff me with an additional bill while I was still coming down from the drugs. In this weak and hazy state I paid the bill to realize when I was off the drugs it was not something that was discussed prior to surgery nor authorized. I was not happy with the result of the revision or the additional cost to plump my nose back up since he explained to me at the follow up appointment that he shaved too much off the bone and he had to place skin tissue in my nose to fix his error. Now my nose looks way uneven (larger on the right side ). Dr. Peter Newen is not a wise selection for a nose job .... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I am so sorry to hear about your experience! Unfortunately I can relate. I had a horrific nose job...I'm now waiting to get a revision with a better doctor.