I Hate It -Huntington Beach, CA

I went to Image Plastic Surgery at The Image...

I went to Image Plastic Surgery at The Image Center in Huntington Beach, CA. The RN injected the Juvederm. I was nervous and I told her I wanted a natural look, something subtle. I didn't want big fake lips. I told her my biggest concerns which was that I didn't want to look like a duck. But that's exactly what I look like. I have lumps and I look funny when I smile. I regret going here. I had Juvederm once before and I loved it. Oh and I didn't use a full syringe.
The Image Center

Did not like the RN's work. She did an awful job. Maybe if the actual Dr Peter Newen did it the outcome would have been different but I was told she does this way more then him so I trusted them.

Hi there, I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. I've been going to the Image Center for years and can't image going anywhere else. I've had lipo on my double chin and they did an amazing job. My profile and jawline look great. I also get Juvederm and Botox on a regular bases. Which is always addministered by the RN. She's very gentle and professional. My lips have been swollen before for a few days and then they settle and look amazing. I wouldn't give up them so easily. Love the Image Center
Hello there, I'm so sorry you experience was not a good one. I've been going to the Image Center for years and wouldn't go anywhere else. The RN is the only one who has always done my lips and under eyes, which are super sensitive. The lips do take several days to settle and then look fantastic!!! ....I wouldn't give up on them so quickly, trust me they're amazing.

Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear you don't like your results.  Hopefully some of the duck lip look is from residual swelling.  Have you contacted the office about the lumps?