Great Experience, Life Changing! - Huntington Beach, CA

Dr. Horowitz has been my surgeon for two different...

Dr. Horowitz has been my surgeon for two different procedures. My first procedure was a breast reduction surgery. Prior to our first meeting, I was very uncomfortable with my chest and the idea of showing a doctor made me very nervous. I was relieved during my first appointment, when Dr. Horowitz made me feel comfortable and understood. He was respectful and aware of the complicated emotions I was feeling about this procedure.

The day of my surgery Dr. Horowitz came to me with familiar sincerity and a supportive attitude to make sure I was comfortable and to answer any last minute questions I may have had. Following the surgery the first face I saw was Dr. Horowitz, assuring me that everything had gone smoothly. After breast reduction surgery, pain is inevitable, and Dr. Horowitz not only made sure I was equipped with the correct pain medications and post-surgery directions, he also made a personal phone call later that day to see how I was doing. It was Dr. Horowitz warmth and professional demeanor that made my experience life changing. Because of Dr. Horowitz I live everyday with confidence and courage.

The second procedure was to remove a benign tumor from my breast. I had been told by a radiologist at Hoag Hospital to get the mass removed and was referred to several breast surgeons at Hoag. However, I did not consider any surgeon besides Dr. Horowitz. My previous experience with Dr. Horowitz assured me that he was the only doctor I wanted to perform the surgery. I met with him soon after and he explained to me an alternative way he planned to remove the mass from my breast so that there would not be any scar. He explained how his method was different from that of other breast surgeons' which would have left a scar. Though I needed no reassurance, his thoughtful concern in regards to scarring further confirmed my decision.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz is a kindhearted doctor as well as an excellent surgeon, and I recommend him one hundred percent. The staff in the office is also unbelievably personable and sincere. They all addressed me by name starting at my first appointment at the office and they never forgot me. They made me feel taken care of and they did everything they could to make sure that held true. Stephanie was one of the women who went above and beyond for me prior to both of my procedures. She called the insurance company for me and dealt with many details I did not completely understand. She explained all of the costs to me and was extremely friendly and caring.

wow, this PS seems pretty awesome! Do you have any pics?
Isn't it amazing how the right surgeon can make all of the difference...and how a simple procedure can change the way you feel about and see yourself!

I am happy to hear that everything turned out so well for you.  Thank you for posting your journey with us:)