Awesome Doctor! Worth a Few Weeks of Pain

I went in for breast consult in 2004. At first I...

I went in for breast consult in 2004. At first I was very apprehensive and wasn't sure what questions to ask. After meeting with Dr J, I realized he was the one I wanted to do the procedure. Not only did he take time to answer what little questions I could think of, he gave me a lot of information that I didn't think of.

After the surgery, I was in some pain but nothing that was unbearable. A few weeks went by and I felt great! I highly recommend Dr J to all my friends and family. He is truly one of the best doctors I know. (and I know a lot of doctors, trust me!)

At first I was apprehensive about the procedure itself. But after I met with my Dr, all my fears went away! He is one of the few Doctors that actually take the time to listen and address each concern. I am very pleased with my results! He did an awesome job and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Actually I have, and my friends are very pleased too = )

Please note the price mentioned was a special package deal 8 years ago, when I was with a group. We simply cannot offer quality and safety at this price any more.
Hi, did you get saline or silicone? You paid 2,800 for the entire package?(surgery, hospital fees etc.) Thanks.
Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon

Dr J. is a great doctor!