Awesome Doctor! Worth a Few Weeks of Pain

I went in for breast consult in 2004. At first I...

I went in for breast consult in 2004. At first I was very apprehensive and wasn't sure what questions to ask. After meeting with Dr J, I realized he was the one I wanted to do the procedure. Not only did he take time to answer what little questions I could think of, he gave me a lot of information that I didn't think of.

After the surgery, I was in some pain but nothing that was unbearable. A few weeks went by and I felt great! I highly recommend Dr J to all my friends and family. He is truly one of the best doctors I know. (and I know a lot of doctors, trust me!)

At first I was apprehensive about the procedure itself. But after I met with my Dr, all my fears went away! He is one of the few Doctors that actually take the time to listen and address each concern. I am very pleased with my results! He did an awesome job and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Actually I have, and my friends are very pleased too = )

Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon

Dr J. is a great doctor!

Please note the price mentioned was a special package deal 8 years ago, when I was with a group. We simply cannot offer quality and safety at this price any more.
Hi, did you get saline or silicone? You paid 2,800 for the entire package?(surgery, hospital fees etc.) Thanks.