Best Plastic Surgeon in Charlotte! - Huntersville, NC

I am so glad I went with Dr. Hunstad! He treats...

I am so glad I went with Dr. Hunstad! He treats you and your family like you are a part of his family. He truly cares about his patients!!!!

I am a mother of 2 children (ages 8 & 2.5) and...

I am a mother of 2 children (ages 8 & 2.5) and at one point I weighed 200 lbs. I have worked diligently over the last 10 yrs to lose weight but when I reached 150 lbs, I noticed that although I was losing weight, I had a lot of excess skin that remained. While it felt good to lose the weight, I was haunted by the extra skin. I became very self-conscious of my look and my overall opinion of my self started to diminish. This is why my husband and I chose to pursue a tummy tuck.

Congratulations on the weight loss.  Job well done and I know that was a long an hard process.

Now you get to enjoy that pre baby body again:)  When did you have this done?

Yea, it's all very exciting! I had my tummy tuck surgery on November 21, 2011.
$17,500 for a tummy tuck really or is that a typo? ???
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

After I decided to undergo a tummy tuck procedure, I researched all doctors in the Charlotte area that performed the procedure. I noticed that not many doctors specialized in tummy tucks. The one doctor that stood out to me was Dr. Joseph Hunstad. I was immediately impressed that he wrote the book on abdominoplasty. I convinced myself that I didn’t want to just pick the first doctor I saw so I made consultations with other doctors in the area and in most cases I never saw the doctor on the consultation, leaving me very uncomfortable. Not to mention their prices were cheap, leaving me to question their ability to deliver what I wanted. My husband and I met with Dr. Hunstad and it was an immediate hit. When we saw the price of the surgery, at first we were shocked but we didn’t mind the price tag because we knew I was in the hands of a world renowned surgeon, after all who would write a text book on this procedure if they weren’t darn good at what they do! Dr. Hunstad and his staff are very attentive and caring, not only for the patient but their family too. I am extremely pleased with my surgery. Dr. Hunstad assured me I would have awesome results and boy did he deliver. Dr. Hunstad not only provided me an updated look but restored my self-esteem that I had been lacking after having my first child. I would recommend Dr. Hunstad and his staff to anyone looking to undergo cosmetic surgery. You will not be sorry.