Huntersville, NC Breast Augmentation by Dr. Augenstein - Huntersville, NC

I recently had a breast augmentation at The...

I recently had a breast augmentation at The Hunstad-Kortesis Center in Huntersville, NC. Dr Adam C. Augenstein was my surgeon and I could not be happier. He as well as his staff were absolutely amazing. I was instantly at ease when I stepped into their beautiful building. They listened to my wants/needs and then gave me their professional opinions as well as next the steps for each option given. I began with 34A's being 5 foot 1 inch tall and weighing 127 lbs. I received round textured silicon implants; size 325cc and am measuring a 34d (at VS). I am now a little over 6 weeks out, feel 100%, was cleared to do and wear anything wish, and I have a gigantic smile on my face everyday! I was made very comfortable before and after the surgery. Virtually no nausea (which is what I was totally afraid of)! I was even able to give my mom directions home :) I had little to no bruising and was at the mall shopping the next day. Every appointment I have had at the Hunstad-Kortesis Center has been above and beyond! I would STRONGLY recommend this facility and Dr. Augenstein.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on RealSelf. I also hate being nauseated and therefore appreciate that you didn't have to go through this post op. Hope you have enjoyed swim suit and bra shopping. Don't forget to get properly fitted for a bra once you feel you're completely settled in. :)

your experience is silimar too mind! i had and awesome experience as well!

Almost one year out

Hi everyone!
Well I am almost one year out and am still super happy with my procedure. I just had my one year check up with Dr. Augenstein and he said everything looked great! He really did a fantastic job. I failed to mention in my original post that I was in process of figure model training. When a woman drops her body fat below 20% you can really see "all the nooks and cranny's" so to speak. It was very important to me that my implants look the best when the time comes to pretty much them and skin (little breast fat/tissue) to cover. I have NOT ONE single complaint. I feel as confident as ever! I would HANDS DOWN recommend Dr. Adam Augenstein at The Hunstad-Kortesis Center in Huntersville, NC to any and everyone. My experience was miles above average. It is a place you go into for the first time and know it is right. If you are considering BA (or any plastic surgery for that matter) PLEASE at least go visit them. You will see :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon