45 Yr Old Fillers Gone Wrong & Needed MAC Face Lift - Huntersville, NC

Unhappy with my facial appearance due to puffy...

Unhappy with my facial appearance due to puffy under eyes (wrong and too much filler added over the years) and lids sagging as well as skin around my neck, I opted for an endoscopic brow lift, upper an lower bleph, along with a MAC face lift. The first 7 days of recover were brutal due to the pain and swelling. But now, 3 months after the surgery, I am very happy with the results. I often do not wear makeup and no one notices that I had surgery, they just notice I'm looking really good, LOL! Even my own mother is amazed and she helped me through recovery concerned that I would look like an alien the rest of my life! Ha!. Seriously, my surgeon did an amazing job on me and I am very thankful. I no longer hide from the camera. I wake up comfortable in my skin every morning now and like what I see looking back at me in the mirror. Many thanks to you Dr. Hunstad!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hundstad took time and care to explain my options in as much detail as I desired and answered my questions thoroughly. He and his staff were patient and considerate through the entire process from beginning through today. I have another follow-up in 2 months, and feel well taken care of and happy with my results. Again, thank you Dr. Hundstad!

Hooray for your success story! What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery?
Good for you
This is fantastic --- nice to feel good!!!