Breast Implant Revision - Huntersville, NC

I had my Breast Augmentation done by a different...

I had my Breast Augmentation done by a different Doctor back in the early 90's. They were silicone and through the years they had gotten hard, painful and capsulated. I was so glad to hear of the Allergan Gel Implants and thought that would solve my problem. I went to a local Cosmetic Surgeon and he referred me to Dr. Hunstad. I tend to ask questions and do a lot of research before seeing a Doctor. I was very impressed with everything about the office. The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Doctor Hunstad did an excellent job on my Breast. I am beyond ecstatic with them. I went and got a Mammogram done and the Tec had a hard time telling real tissue from implant. I don't have to worry about hugging people anymore and what they think. Dr. Hunstad is the BEST and I can not say enough about the staff and him. Thank you so much:)

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Hi, what implant did you end up getting? Are yours above or below the muscle? Thanks :-)
Good Morning, I have the Natrelle implants and they are above the muscle. They look and feel like a natural breast. I have not had any hardening around them and they are as soft as a natural breast even when giving a hug. I have had them now for about a year and a half and am so pleased with them. I hope this helps you, Dawn
How many cc's and what profile did you get? I currently have 510cc but my chest swallows them up. Moderate projection.
I had 492 CC put in and my profile is a moderate +. But the thing about these implants is that you really can't go by the CC's. I was stuck on bra size to try and figure out what size I wanted. Mine look very natural and hang naturally. I think when you go in and see your Doctor they will tell you they look at your body type and size. I do not have round balls on my chest and did not want that look. I can lay down on the beach and they look natural, but my bra size is a full "D". I have had other implants in the past and these I can not say enough about "love them" and my husband loves them too. If you live in NC or close to NC Dr. Hunstad is the best, you will be very pleased. The office and Center are top notch. I hope this helps.

Thanks for posting your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad this went well for you!