Really Impressed - Hunt Valley, MD

I had some really light stretch marks on my hips...

I had some really light stretch marks on my hips from a growth spurt and some around the top of my breast from getting my implants taken out that were to big for my body.

I've only had one treatment done so far and I have to say that I am really impressed with the results so far. The marks have already faded into my skin and the texture of them are a lot better. I will say though that the procedure was extremely painful, I've had a lot of different laser treatments done before and this was by far the worst. I really struggled to get through it, the P.A. told me it hurt so bad because she had it on the highest settings and the area on my body she was doing it on were super sensitive.

I do want to say though that I am not so sure how it would work on really deep or dark stretch marks. During my consultation with the doctor she said on a scale from one to ten my marks were only a one and she didn't even think I needed the treatment. She said because they were so light that they would be easy to blend. Just make sure you have a honest consultation with the doctor before and let them know what your expecting.

Our office performs many of the stretch mark removal treatments and I have found that the CO2 laser works extremely well. Raffy Karamanoukian

Hi Lilly!

What treatment did you exactly do that worked?

Hi Lilly,

How fantastic! I'm so happy for you it they are going away. Maybe next time you go in they can give you a topical pain reliever, other community members who have had laser mention they do that before to lessen the pain. We'd love to see pictures and please keep us updated about what happens next.

Thank you!