Fat Transfer to Breasts - Hungary

Hello everyone. Just wanna share with you guys my...

Hello everyone. Just wanna share with you guys my experience as i am sure many girls out there would like to know more about it and hope my experience will help you choosing the right surgeon, surgery, etc. I am sorry about my poor english in advance.

So lemme first introduce myself. I am an Asian girl with fairly small frame. I am about 110lbs and 160cm tall before the surgery. My breasts were super tiny as you can see from the pictures. And for the fact that i have a concave chest bone makes my breasts sink in and they appear to be even smaller than they actually is. I have been upset about the size of my breasts since puberty. So i decided to go for breasts augmentation with fat. I have actually done the transfer twice due to the result of the first one wasnt as good as i expected. Beforehand, i have done a lot of researches, sending out emails asking for quotes and stuff. Many of them replied with rejection to carry such operation on me due to the insufficient amount of fat i have. But finally i got this email from a surgeon from Poland. So i went to Poland to have this surgery and stayed for just one day. The operation was carried out in a small clinic and lasted about 4 hours. Vaser Liposuction was done to my tighs and tummy and around 170 ml of fat was injected to each of my breasts. Its really not so much and after 2 months almost all the fat was gone as you can see from my second pic. My breast was just a tiny bit fuller than before but its not significant. and it totally not worth 2500 GDP. And i decided to go for a second time with the same surgeon but he rejected me because again i didnt have enough fat anymore.

I was very determined to go for a second transfer as i was really sick of my own breasts. I contacted this medical agency in Hungary, they offer me a package price for such surgery for about 3100 GDP including hospital stay, accommodation for five nights, airport pick-up and everything. When i get to Budapest, i didnt have to worry about anything at all as the agency already taken care of everything!! so the first day of my stay in Hungary, i was taken to have a consultation with the doctor, doctor was super nice and listened to my thoughts while giving valuable suggestions. and the next day i had my operation done in the monring and it took about 7 hours. It was a big operation because i was having liposuctions done on many parts of my body including my waist, tummy, thighs, buttock and calves. I also have fat filling on my chin and nose done therefore it cost a lot more than the package price offered. It costs me around 5200GDP in total but its totally worth it!!! Doctor had extracted more than one litre of fat from my body and injected 250ml of fat to my left breast and 300ml to the right one as the right one was a bit smaller. The doctor used PAL methoud to graft fat so that the fat will stay alive while being injected to my breasts. I am very impressed that the PAL didnt caused much bruising while the first time of liposuction in Poland, the bruising was serve and it took 2 months for the bruises to go away. Doctor also had scar excision done on my scars from previous liposuction. However my wounds are still healing, i cant see if they are better at the moment. Anyway, you can see from my third picture which is taken 1month after surgery, my breasts are significantly bigger and my body is in much better proportion now. I am very impressed with the result. And there maybe a chance i will go for bigger in the future. and i will definitely go back to the same doctor from hungary!!!

Please feel free to ask me any question. As i have so much thoughts i may miss out some of it here. so ask me :D i will answer all of your questions asap.

Dr Pataki